Thursday 2 April 2009

Work. Yeah, I did that once.

I really need a new template for my blog.

I shouldn't even be on here (for the two people that read this). I was gonna be a good girl and actually do my work for once, but noooooo, mum goes to bed and I'm stuck down here watching Justin Lee Collins and trying to make some damn tissue paper (at least I think it's tissue paper...) run in my art book to make a leaf. It's failing, btw. About 13 pages spare in my art book, and my last day to do it. Like, now. My GCSE is continuing tomorrow, and I'm gonna failfailfail...*cries*.

Huh. Saved by a woolly mammoth. Interesting.

Headlock a shark? Is that possible?

I really need some caffeine, but I don't want to go into he kitchen. It's so far, and cold, and kinda scary. Becky, come round now so I'm not alone...or I'll drag you here.

I want chocolate...and an extension for my art.

My ICT teacher's an ass. Like the donkey kind. She's given me a SLT detention (couldn't be bothered to just say department) tomorrow, and I had an hour and a half behind school tonight for textiles...and I have that over the holidays, too. Joy. AND I have to go into school Monday. Bloody holidays and I have to go in to do some damn coursework. Burn in the firey pits of Hades, all of you. The coursework, not you guys.

I'm having a tea party in the holidays, we've planned it all out. I can only thank the Lord and Lady that Friday is the end of the working week, and it's tomorrow. I don't think I could take another detention, whatever for. AND I'm missing fucking Roleplay again. Dammit all to...BLEAGH!!!

...really annoyed. You may be able to tell.

...a hurricane of electricity? Awesome.

Aww, poor Deany Winchester, Hell was that bad? Shame, seems like your life isn't much better at the mo...

My eyes are getting blurry, indicating I need that cup of coffee, like, five minutes ago. Will I get it, that's the question.

What's yahtzee mean?

...coffee.

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

No comments:

Post a Comment