Sunday 12 April 2009

Chocolate, anyone?

So one week has passed and I've actually done no work at all. I've got textiles which my teacher let me do over the holidays even though it was supposed to be in two weeks ago, and ICT which was supposed to be in last year. Meh, it can wait, right?

I've got two commissions to do in this week. One is for my friend Becky, like I told you last post and the other is for my mum. Her birthday's in May so I've got another month at most, but I'd like to get the base idea down so I have a chance to expand and perfect it. I just have no idea what to draw. At all.

I'm currently watching Camp Rock, even though it's giving me a headache, and I know what happens in it (thanks, Wikipedia!) but there's seriously nothing on. I guess I could always watch the Easter sermon, but I'm not into Christianity, so...

The Jonas brothers are idiots. And Demi Lovarto or whatever sings weird. Hm.

Whisper of the Heart is an awesome film, though I like The Cat Returns better. Howl's Moving Castle is nothing like the book, I mean in it he comes from Wales. The film doesn't have that, but has awesome voice actors. I fell in love with Christian Bale's voice...ahh <3

I was supposed to be going to a barbeque today, but the lady that was organising it hasn't got back to us. Means I get a head start on my drawings!!

My friend Becky was round yesterday...we didn't actually do much, funnily enough. My mum decided to completely embarrass me in front of her, though. I should be used to it by now, but it still takes me by surprise.

ANYWAY that's it for now, so Happy Ostara for pagans/witches/whatevers everywhere and Happy Easter for everyone else!!!

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

No comments:

Post a Comment