Tuesday 7 April 2009

1 hour and 45 minutes

Just some links

LINKAGE!!
www.publicenemyno357.deviantart.com

http://sparkly-magpie.livejournal.com/

...that's it, actually.

God, my life is lame.

Actually, and I can't believe I forgot this, I was up London today! Not for anything massive, my mum had a interview (fingers crossed she gets it!!) and I had to sit in Starbucks for and hour and 45 minutes. With only one cup of coffee, a sandwich and my art book. One pencil. Which was pretty blunt to begin with. I managed three drawings: the Cheshire Cat, a mermaid and Icarus. They're all a bit sketchy, and the Icarus is a WIP for a friend - her birthday picture. It's alright for a sketch, and if you follow my deviantART link (up there---^) you may find it. But probably not. I want it to be a surprise, and she has an account, too.

So, I was in this Starbucks for 105 minutes bored out of my skull. When mum came we went to Old Spitalfields, Lulu and Lush and she put a deposit on my dress!! I got a dress for prom!! *dances* It is B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! A corset and skirt!! All I have to do now is get some gloves, a top hat and a necklace...can I persuade mum into getting me them, that's the question.

In other news, I really hate school. Just thought you'd like to know. Oh, and my tin whistling is coming along quite nicely! It also works on the flute as well, so I have two woodwind instruments. Hm. Maybe it's a conspiracy.

Anyway, hasing a tea party tomorrow. As in, drinks from teapots, all that jazz. It will be sunny. Goddammit, it will be sunny.

LOVE TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, your prom dress sounds awesome! You should post a photo!
    I hate school, too. Thankfully, I'm on spring break! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! Not called spring break, just easter ^^

    The link to my dress is http://fairygothmother.co.uk/newimages3/large/v2040l.jpg

    I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck getting your mum to buy you that stuff! i'm on spring break too, plus i've been out of school for a week with the flu...that means i haven't been to school in roughly 16 days. but thats alright. school sucks - especially the make-up work:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I'm in love with corsets. :D

    ReplyDelete