Saturday 28 March 2009

Doom and Glooom

HOLA!!

How have you been, chickadees? In what, four days my life has been...hell. To put it bluntly. I had a breakdown (mini, so no biggie) in Friday night due to too much pressure being put on me by my teachers. Miss Taylor, who is a freakin' HYPOCRITE might I say, called my mum up to inform her I had an hour and a half detention on Monday night (which my art teacher is ignoring) and said "Oh no, I understand she has other subjects to worry about" when that day she had shouted to the entire class about whining to her about other subjects. Whore.

Is it illegal to rid the planet of an annoying, nagging teacher? It is? Well, what if I don't get caught?

Today I went up to Old Spitalfields in Liverpool Street to Lulu and Lush...seriously, I love that place. Corsets GALORE and I'm getting my prom dress from there! (no matter what mum says) It's goddamn gorgeous, but my friend Becky-Lady was reeeeeeally uncomfortable there. And she held my leather jacket (she hates leather) so it was doubly bad for her. Oh well xD

Tomorrow I got to this Mind, Body and Soul exhibition in Brentwood. Anyone my age going there tomorrow, I'll be wearing a black ribbon in a plait. Keep an eye out for me!

I plan to bankrupt my mum there.

LOVE TO ALL!!!

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

2 comments:

  1. you were on my BLOOOOOOOGGGG

    i is happy :)

    and i would except i don't live in england

    so

    i think we'll have to stick to webcam for now lol.

    its.only.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Ya think?

    And yeah, unless you can travel through the interweb?

    ReplyDelete