Wednesday 25 March 2009

Dead-Lines

I hate textiles.
And all my teacher says is we're whining when we tell her that we have other work to do...yeah. That really motivates us more. Miss Taylor told the head of the department that I have no courseowrk, when spread across the desk was, lo and behold, my coursework!! I hate her. Really.
Because of this (and an impending art exam) I won't be online tomorrow...which makes me really nervous, now I think about it. I have OCD when it comes to my email inbox, and heaven forbid it gets too cluttered (remember, Ayla, for like a year? Yeah, took me half a lifetime to clear it...(wasn't mine, I borrowed it from someone)). And I'm a fanfic fantic, and watching BLEACH online, and playing Sims 2...I'm gonna hypeventiliate!
But seriously; I really need to do this. I have to have all my textiles work in by Friday. This includes the garment, which means I'm stuffed. I haven't even sewn it yet. Fuck.
So what's happening with you guys? Anything interesting happening in your lives, just comment and say, I'm always interested in other people. Not like that, I mean I'm interested in other people's views on things; y'know, like the eternal optimist and stuff...
ANYWHO I've just had a bacon sandwhich and am going to watch the new CSI. Will never be the same without darling Grissom T.T
Arriverderci!
LOVE!!
teh.sparkle.magpie...*

No comments:

Post a Comment