Saturday 14 March 2009

Priorities

As far as I know, only one person follows this, and even then barely. Coz it's new. Anyway.

It's the weekend, and I have a beer and curry night to look forward to later. Though I have a feeling I'll only be allowed the curry. Curses. Apart from that all I have to look forward to this weekend is art homework. Though I guess it is slightly important that I do it as it is a GSCE...but hey, it can wait a little bit, right?

I've managed to put my affairs in order (slightly) as I now know which subject to focus on first. At joint first place is textiles and art as the art exam and the final deadline for all my textiles work are close together. After that I can completely focus on ICT and how I'll fail it no matter what I do. Joy.

I'm gonna go around the site and see if I can find other blogs I like, and hopefully my old one. Then I can contact the peeps I fell out of touch with. Or ask Ayla to help. Either or. And gods help me I'll beat a friend of mine to read this. She knows I will.

That's about it for now, currently listening to Folie a Deux, The (Shipped) Gold Standard. Excellent. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to their recent concert at the O2, to my despair. Other chances though, right?

love
the.sparkle.magpie...*

6 comments:

  1. Hello. :]

    Of course I remember you. I have just been drifting off of my blog slowly and I don't know why. I should really update to show people I'm still here. O.o

    Anyway, it's nice to talk to you again. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad to get back in touch! Yeah, updating on these things is the whole point, innit? They might start wondering if you've immigrated or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I email some of the bloggers every once in a while. ^^; I really need to give my whole blog a new look. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to personalise mine, and it went all wrong...kept saying it couldn't take the html or something TT.TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. :/

    Well, if you want a new layout or anything..there is a pretty good link at the bottom of my blog that you could try. :]

    ReplyDelete