Tuesday 9 June 2009

...sorry?

I am so sorry (for the however many people that read this) that I haven't updated in...months. I lost the password, and exams...and...stuff. Yeah.

ANYWAY I'm here now, so no matter!!

I have three exams left, two physics and a textiles (epic fail for that one...). I can't believe my school actually forced us to take either textiles or DT. Seriously people, I thought we had choice? No? Fantastic. At least after this exam I'll never do textiles again, unless I want to on my own terms ^^

Ah, sweet bliss...

Prom's nearly here and I still have no shoes. I have the bag sorted, I need to find some red glitter and I have to book an appointment with the hairdressers. Curly hair is gonna be hard for moi what with all the hair I have. Oh well, I like a challenge!

I was supposed to go to the orthadontist today (I hate all dentist peoples, all of 'em!) but they cancelled, thank Herne. Instead I have talking to my Aussie bestie (^^) and then playing Twilight Princess with my Dagenham/Barking bestie. THEN seeing Drag Me To Hell. Then revision. Eh, not a bad day ^^.

I got teh Sims 3!!

OMGosh, it is fantastic! I can customise everything about my Sims, and I think I'm in love with EA! I'm making Sims off all my friends, and when I'm done I'll show you them!! I'm also taking commisions, so if anyone wants a Sims of them, or of one of their OCs I'll be more than happy to do it free of charge!

I'm also trying to get back into writing and drawing. With all this time on my hands I've found myself getting more and more bored as time goes on, so I'm going to reawaken my passion for writing and see if I can actually finish a task for once. You'll see how that manages to go ^^;

If you want to check up on me more often, or just want to hear me ramble, check out my dA site (the link's in the little side bar thing, thataway ---->) as I update that site much more often that this one, which shows bias but I can't help it!

Anyway, I love you guys!

LOVE!!

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

3 comments:

  1. Ohmehgawsh, she's alive!
    Seriously, your school makes you take texiles?! We have it as a... Eh, I can't remember the word, classes you don't have to take? .///.

    OMG. Sims 3!!! I'm saving my money for that game! It looks absolutely amazing!
    And, hey, if you want to do my OC, that would be awesome! http://thebizarreone.deviantart.com/art/Timothy-Green-ref-sheet-124054829
    =D

    <3 Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Blogger, MSN, and Gaia are the only things I ever remember my passwords for. What's DT? I wonder if the local highschool even has textiles... I'd probably end up taking it.

    I wish my computer had enough space for The Sims Three. Grape Jelly Murderer and I were discussing what we would do on her last day of school. I wanted to make a neighborhood full with male cross-dressers, because I am odd like that.

    I'm checking out your DA! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! My friends still luvs meh!! ^^

    YAY, moar Simmies!! And yes, ish still alive! I'm really bad with paswrods...really, really bad ^^;

    DT = design technology (graphics, woodwork, metal work, blah)Yeah, we hada choice between the two, but we had to choose one...I'm like "Yeah, I'll make a dress for the fish I study ¬.¬" (I want to be a marine biologist ^^)

    ...male crossdressers? O.o I think I'd live there for the kicks XD I had to delete a crapload of stuffs from my comp to make enough space, and even then I was worried it wouldn't work, but it did so I was exceedingly happy ^^

    ReplyDelete