Wednesday 10 June 2009

Alive, Alive-Oh

Even with exams I'm happy to be alive. I'm getting more commissions for Sims so I'm gonna have less time on my hands for stupid activities and I think I'm gonna pass at least one exam soon, so it's all good ^^

It keeps raining. It's been raining here for the past week or so. My friend Ayla (also known as This Person) says that they're lucky in Australia to get more than ___ cms a year. We've had more than that in two days. The good thing is that I'm made for England, seriously. I hate sunshine. I have fair skin, moles and dark hair. Not the best combo for sunbathing. I always burn, or at least turn pink...and with moles the risk of melanomas are increased. And I can't stand heat. I always prefer to be cold and warm up, than be hot and cool down. My mum thinks I'm weird, but she's accepting it now ^^. What with all the rain though, you'dve thought we'dve had a thunderstorm. No. I'm spoiling for one, really badly. I love them to death, and my ultimate dream is to be in school when we have a thunderstorm, then to be outside in one. I know, kinda dangerous, but I won't stand under a tree I promise.

I saw Drag Me To Hell yesterday with a friend, Becky-Lady. It was...well. I've only just realised I don't like horror films. I wasn't screaming, but I dug my nails into Becky's arm a bit too hard. The only way I got through the film was to watch from underneath my hat and crack really bad jokes. Geez, I'm a wimp...but apart from that it was a kinda...weird film. It was more gross out, I mean, she falls on a corpse that falls on her, then embalming fluid comes out of her mouth...eyeballs pop out into her mouth...a fly in her stomach...random bleeding of the nose...it was really weird. Oh, and a talking goat. It was towards the end admittedly, the goat got possessed by the Lamia (I swear they were female vampires...or vampires that could have kids...or something O.o) and called the lady a bitch. Then bit another guy and started doing a gig above a table...

Yeah. Weird film.

The ending was total crap, and we analysed it to death. I came up with some many cheesy endings I think Becky wanted to hurt me after ^^. And we kept going on about llamas, coz that's what Becky said she heard. She turned to me in the cinema and said..."Is the girl being stalked by a llama?!" and I laughed, so we got told to shush. So when I said I couldn't put my feet on the floor she said "Yeah, coz the llama'sll get ya!" I was like "Yeah, bite my ankles."

You had to be there. It was funny at the time.

For some reason I have the strange ability to get strangers to talk to me...we got to the cinema early and decided what we wanted, and for some reason Becky was shouting at me. This is kinda the conversation:

Becky: "No, you're an idiot."
Me: "Shut up!"
Becky: "No, make me. You can't, so ha!"
Me: to random cinema workers "Can you tell her to shut up, she isn't listening to me..."
Random Worker 1: "..."
Random Worker 2: "Shut up."
Becky: O.O...
Me: *insane cackle* "Yes!! I have a way with people!"

I also got chatted up at the end of the film by a really cute cinema worker. He asked me about the film for about five minutes, then said bye. I was like, nice one.

I did the same thing in Pizza Hut. I just have a knack with people, what can I say? Thant makes it Wimpy workers, Vue workers and Pizza Hut workers. 3-0, Becky, 3-0!!

Right, well that's about it...I'm gonna put a link to my facebook here, because I like people, and I check it more than Blogger...^^;

IF WANTING SIMS, READ FB NOTE PLZKTHX ^^

I never actually use text speak, so I don't know why I've used it there.

I've had chocolate and coffee. Don't blame me.

LUV!!

teh.sparkle.magpie...*

P.S. here's the link to the note...I forgot to put it here ^^; http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=90672276790


4 comments:

  1. It... Won't let me see the note.

    The trailer for that movie looks so creepy... I refuse to see it. My friend kind of wants to see Sorority Row, though. She saw the trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlCLtjjLbxs) and was obsessing over it for a day or so... Even though we both have wild imaginations and would NOT do well with a horror film.

    Oh, wow... XD The part about you and your friend and the workers reminds me of my best friend and I... Stuff like that happens to us all the time! (w00t, go Lizzy! xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...goshdammit. Here, try this: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=90672276790

    ...if not, I'll post a blog with the deets ^^

    It was terrible, and so the Llamas were born AHAHAHAHA.

    ^^ I thought I was the only one, but it turns out there are two of us! I managed to get a worker in Wimpy to call my friend short, and she said it so matter of factly!! I nearly cried with laughter! w00t, go Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one doesn't work, either. I think it's because we're not Facebook friends or something.

    Llamas?! XDD

    Yay, we both have the power!!! (cue evil laughter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...damn.

    Yeah, llamas. LLAMAS SHALL RULE ALL!!

    *joins in*

    ReplyDelete